Northern ILAGD presented: Oral Surgery by Dr. Karl Koerner on Friday, April 6th. Dr. Koerner covered the following topics:
• More easily do “surgical” or difficult extractions that frequently occur in general practice.
• Be more proficient at ridge preparation for immediate dentures.
• Select appropriate socket grafting cases and have the knowledge to do them successfully.
• Prevent and/or manage bleeding problems that can occur during oral surgery.
• Control patient anxiety related to oral surgery.
• Perform oral surgery according to current standards of care.
Please join Northern Illinois at their next CE course: Updates in Geriatric Dentistry by Dr. Randy Huffines