Dentist’s Advantage Presents:
Thursday, June 18, 2020
What do dentists need to know about medical malpractice? This program will discuss top allegations made against dentists in malpractice lawsuits as well as patient injuries and outcomes. Using this information, dentists can examine their own practices in relation to the claims and losses experienced by their peers. Selected claims asserted against dentists will be discussed, along with professional liability insurance basics and risk management tools.
• Define professional liability and understand the elements of malpractice.
• List the leading allegations made against dentists in malpractice lawsuits.
• Identify key risk management tools that dentists can incorporate into their practice.
• Jennifer Flynn, CPHRM, Risk Manager, Dentist’s Advantage
• Ronald R. Zentz, RPh, DDS, FAGD, CPHRM, Dental Risk Control Consulting Director,
Send questions to Jennifer Flynn before the webinar to [email protected]
In order to earn CE credit for this event:
Participants must (1) register, (2) attend the entire live event on 6/18/20 at 3pm
ET, and (3) complete the post event survey evaluation. Only those who meet these
requirements will be issued a certificate of completion. It is the responsibility of the
participant to make accommodations for time zone.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED AND ENDS 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE WEBINAR START TIME.
Click on this link: https://www.dentists-advantage.com/Prevention-Education/Online-CE-Course
For non-Dentist’s Advantage customers, at the bottom of this page, they can enter one time password of Dentists2019 to access the course.
To view other risk management information, please visit dentists-advantage.com.
For additional information, you may contact Dentist’s Advantage at (888) 778-3981.