PRESIDENT: Dr. William Lawley
PRESIDENT-ELECT: Dr. Ryan Vahdani
VICE-PRESIDENT: Dr. Bethel Buerk
SECRETARY: Dr. Jessica Gibbs
TREASURER: Dr. Rosemary Villa
EDITOR: Dr. William Wax
IMMEDIATE PAST PRESIDENT: Dr. Theresa Lao
REGIONAL DIRECTOR: Dr. Larry Williams
NATIONAL TRUSTEE: Dr. Robert Kozelka
TERM EXPIRING 12- 2022:
Dr. Shruti Pore
Dr. Judy Fan-Hsu
Dr. Lawrence Smith
Dr. Mark Heiss
TERM EXPIRING 12-2023:
Dr. Salvatore Storniolo
Dr. Ivan Valcarenghi
Dr. Mary Joyce Gomez
Dr. Mahtab Sadrameli
TERM EXPIRING 12- 2024:
Dr. Spencer Bloom
Dr. Brian Weinberg
Dr. Irbad Chowdhury
Please vote by circling those members in bold print that you wish to have new positions on the ILAGD Board of Directors.
Illinois AGD Constitution and By-Laws Change-addition of the MasterTrack Committee:
The MasterTrack Committee shall consist of at least (6) members including the Director and two Co-Chairs appointed by the Illinois AGD President with the approval of the Illinois AGD Board of Directors. The MasterTrack Director and the 2 chairs must be current AGD Masters and/or CODA-accredited dental school faculty members.
It shall be the duty of the committee:
1. To establish and schedule a continuum of quality lecture and participation courses with protocol assignments throughout the year that supports attendees in their attainment of their AGD Fellowship and Mastership Awards.
2. The Illinois AGD Mastertrack Program will follow the AGD MasterTrack Guidelines and adhere to the AGD PACE Approval Program guidelines in developing and administering the MasterTrack programs.
3. To provide protocol assignments in conjunction with the course speaker for the attendees of the MasterTrack seminars and to schedule a time for the assignments to be reported before each MasterTrack program or as needed by the attendees.
4. To publicize and market each MasterTrack program regarding the program title, content, dates, times, locations, CE credit, fees, speaker(s), refund and cancellation policies, and names of any entities providing commercial support of the scheduled MasterTrack programs and protocol reporting sessions.
5. Assist attendees with reviewing their CE transcripts regarding their allocation of course credit to attain their Fellowship or Mastership Awards.
6. Attend AGD Convocation activities for those Illinois AGD members who receive their AGD Fellowship or Mastership Awards and attend the Illinois AGD MasterTrack programs.