Dr. Graham is an internationally recognized lecturer extensively involved in continuing education for dental professionals. His lec- tures focus on incorporating current clinical advancements through “conservative dentistry.” Dr. Graham is the founder of the Cata- pult Group, a continuing education company whose philosophy and programs use contemporary, interactive formats to integrate time-proven conservative dentistry with 21st century materials and techniques. Dr. Graham is a published author in many leading na- tional and international dental journals. Dr. Graham is a graduate of Emory Dental School. He is the former Dental Director of the University of Chicago’s Department of Dentistry.
The essence of this course is all about integrating “your” practice’s philosophical approach to dentistry amongst your entire team al- lowing for seamless interactions. Your initial exams, periodic ex- ams, periodontal exams, oral cancer screening exams, x-ray pro- tocols, diagnostic approaches, and communication skills all must be consistent to allow your practice to maximize value. This course will highlight a day in practice, demonstrating some of the latest techniques and truly maximize what you can be doing each day to become a recession proof office. This course is recommended for doctors and their staff.
• Understand what “your” philosophy is.
• Learn how hygiene growth is the number 1 driver to overall
growth and the essence of your practice.
• Learn why the “wheel” defines consistency and communication
between the doctor and hygienist.
• Understand the latest in diagnostics for the hygienist/doctor
team and why these new technologies provide you with so much more information and equally, allow you to show and deliver far more diagnostically driven outcomes.
• Learn combination treatment plans that integrate hygienist and doctor.
• Understand prevention at every age and customize your protocols. • Learn the latest in rinses, toothpastes, gels and how to treat areas
from chronic halitosis to refractory periodontal patients.
• Understand specific casework on patients 65 and beyond.
After you click “Pay Now” you can use your credit card, here’s how: