The Committee for Clinic & Research Day will hold the UIC College of Dentistry 30th Annual Clinic & Research Day on Thursday March 2, 2017! On this day, students’ research projects will be featured, focusing on scientific discovery and clinical applications.
Your active engagement makes Clinic & Research Day possible and enhances the day-long experience of our students, faculty, staff, alumni, and friends. The products and services that you offer at Clinic & Research Day are helpful to our students, faculty, staff, friends, and alumni as they are often utilized by them throughout their careers in dentistry.
Please Note- that the 30th Annual Clinic & Research Day will feature a new format as follows:
· 10-11:00 am Vendors arrive and set up their tables
· 11-12:00 pm Private lunch served for Vendors in Room 501
· 12-1:30 pm General lunch served
· 12-3:30 pm Vendor tables open for visits from students, faculty, staff, and friends of the College
· 1-3:30 pm Poster Presentation Vendor tables remain open
· 3:30-4:30 pm Keynote Speaker presentation – Vendors welcomed to attend
· 4:30-6:00 pm Award presentation by Dean Stanford, Raffle, beer & wine reception – Vendors welcomed to attend
Please consider attending this event.