Thursday, March 25, 2021
7:00-8:00 pm Zoom Virtual Program
Mr. Rex Plamann
1 hour Lecture CE credit
Objectives of the Program:
• Associateships: Discover what is critical to uncovering a successful associateship. What ingredients are needed to support a rewarding role. What pitfalls to avoid which may result in a failed associateship.
• Compensation Trends in Associateships.
• Where do you want to work? Urban vs Suburban vs Rural.
• Employment Contracts: What you need to know.
• Learn about other opportunities and how they differ in levels of Control and Investment for YOU.
• Discuss the state of the dental market: Trends with job opportunities. Practice acquisitions and the DSO influence.
• Q & A.
Mr. Rex Plamann, is a dental industry veteran representing “ddsmatch” in Greater Chicago and the northern Illinois market. With 30 years of experience, Rex brings a passion for the dental profession. During that time, Rex has built a strong knowledge base of how a dental practice operates by studying thousands of practices and practitioners. DDSmatch specializes in connecting buyers and sellers by integrating tremendous relationship capabilities, using a unique process for dentists “The Trusted Transition Process,” supported by a robust website and professional advice.
Before joining ddsmatch, Rex served as a General Manager for 18 years at Patterson Dental in Cleveland, OH and Chicago, IL. He is a licensed Business Broker in the state of Illinois and is ready to uncover opportunities for clients he serves in the Chicagoland area. Rex is a 1993 Graduate of the University of Wisconsin- Madison, is an outdoor enthusiast, and lives in Elmhurst, IL with his wife and two children.
Online registration is open now; select your tickets at the bottom of the page and “Add to Cart”
The Zoom/Webinar link will be sent to participants the week of the course.
For more information contact Dr. Cheryl Mora, ILAGD Membership Co-Chair at [email protected]
or 847-638-7223 (cell)